Here is the easy way to get Layar installed on Glass. Layar has official install instructions but by using the ChromeADB it will be a lot faster and easier. If you already have ADB install you can skip steps 2&3.
- Download the .apk file from Layar
- On your Glass, turn on Debug mode by going to Settings > Device Info and tapping “Turn on Debug”.
- Download and install Android SDK for your platform (needed for ADB connection)
- Install ChromeADB by +Brick Simple
- Plug your Glass into your computer
- Open a terminal and type “adb start-server”
- Launch ChromeADB from Google chrome
- Click the “Install package” and select the Layar APK downloaded in step 1
Once you are ready to disconnect your Glass from your computer you can use the terminal to run the “adb kill-server” command.
You should now be able to launch Layar by saying “Ok, Glass” “Scan this“